I am really proud of last term's week 6 free write.
It was about me singing a song at the Regent Theatre. Well it's quite obvious that it came straight of the imagination factory. If it was real, then I would be famous, on the T.V, and be the gossip in every neighbourhood. Anyway. Back to the story. My dress was a radiant MAGENTA, and I had awesome makeup. On a scale of 1 to ten, I rate it a 10!!! ( Oh and I mean it for real! )
Sunday, 12 August 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Learning I Have Persevered With
Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...
-
I am going to tell you about a book I am enjoying. This book is called The Midnight Gang by David Walliams. Did you know that David is also ...
-
This is a curtain call video⬆ We are busy preparing for the production. It is on Thursday the 6th of September at 6:30...
really well done Emily
ReplyDelete