Sunday, 19 August 2018

Something I have persevered with

I persevered with the Production practice.


Our Major Production is in 2 weeks and my friends and I are REALLY excited! It will be at the Regent Theatre on Broadway Avenue. Every 2 years we have a production to boost our acting skills. If one of us want to be an actor, that is a very good and coincidental coincidence. I think that teaching acting is part of the curriculum so that's why we have a production every 2 years.


Almost ( well, to be honest, mostly EVERY DAY,) we have a production dance routine practice. Me, Lillie,and Ruby P are in the Crabs group. But unfortunately, Ella-maree is in the Fish group. So we are each at the front and middle and back at different times!😔😞 Oh well, we can get over it. At least I think so.........

See more of my stuff in the next blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Learning I Have Persevered With

                               Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...