Monday, 20 August 2018

Milk lady comes in to talk to us

We get a speech from someone at Fonterra


Last week we had a special visit from a Fonterra lady who gave TKT a talk to us about milk. She was really nice and we had a practice folding milk cartons. It was fun and educational all in one. Since we are the leaders of the school, ( year 5 / 6) we get the milk for the kete. Oh, and we all have the responsibility of looking out for the little kids, teaching them the right thing, and teaching them how to fold the milk properly!!! Here is a image of milk:                       
This is one of our full milk cartons

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Learning I Have Persevered With

                               Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...