![]() |
| THIS IS HOW I FELT THE WHOLE WAY AROUND! |
Monday, 15 October 2018
My holiday- Parliament EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
On the first Sunday in the holidays I went to Parliament in Wellington with my family. I took a ' Kids In The House ' tour. I got a passport with all of the room and I also got stickers to put in it. My tour guide was a really nice lady who explained anything and everything. My parents thought that we could go and take a tour of Parliament because they thought it would be a good ' Educational experience " Oh and I also got to sit exactly where the queen sat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some Learning I Have Persevered With
Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...
-
I am going to tell you about a book I am enjoying. This book is called The Midnight Gang by David Walliams. Did you know that David is also ...
-
This is a curtain call video⬆ We are busy preparing for the production. It is on Thursday the 6th of September at 6:30...

Great sharing Emily. It sounds like you had an amazing trip to Wellington. What a super experience. I can't believe that you actually got to sit where the queen sits. You are very lucky.
ReplyDelete