Tuesday, 30 October 2018

A Special Place At School

Lots of people have a special place at school. But they all have a special place that they aspire to build when they're older. But my friends and I have the most special place of all in the school. Can you guess where it is? Did you say the Senior Playground? Nope. Totally wrong. But it is close to the playground! What did you say? The Giant Slide? Nope! Getting warmer! Okay. okay. I'm sick and tired of the guessing. Should I tell you? OK. THE BIG TREE!!! My friends and I love climbing it! We all learnt last year. We like climbing it and playing this really cool game where I act out Ginny Weasley in Harry Potter and Ella-Maree acts out Hermione Granger in Harry Potter ! My friends and I climb it at morning tea and lunch.



Thank you for reading! GOODBYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Learning I Have Persevered With

                               Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...