Sunday, 11 November 2018

Something I Am Looking Forward To Next Year

Something I am looking forward to next year. Hmm. Oh. Now I remember. I filled in a leadership form last term with the rest of my whanau class.  I wanted to be either a Student Councillor or a Ambassador.  So I filled in that form to apply for those jobs. You find out if you get the job at the School Christmas Carnival. Then when you find out you are a leader of the school, you go up in front of the whole school and their parents and whoever took them there and get your badge from the year 6 person you're replacing. 



Thanks for reading my post! GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Learning I Have Persevered With

                               Autobiographies! La la la la la, OOPS! I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Today in this very ...